Scholarships Available: Apply today!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Scholarship Application Criteria
- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse who has completed at least one semester in a Nurse Practitioner Program or a Nurse Practitioner who has completed at least one semester in a Doctor of Nursing or PhD Program.
- Applicant must be a current and active member in VANP and dues must be paid.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Applicant must submit two (2) letters of reference, one professional and one personal.
- Applicant must submit proof of enrollment.
- Each scholarship shall be a one-time monetary award.
- Write a letter of intent, approximately 200 words, describing your commitment to the Nurse Practitioner profession and how the monies will be used.
- Provide a resume that includes your education history, professional nursing activities in which you are engaged in the workplace and elsewhere. Include contributions to nursing, honors, awards and recognitions. List professional organizations.
Please mail complete application by October 21, 2011 to:
Attn: Scholarship Committee
P. O. Box 4710
Victoria, Texas 77903